Below are our normal payment terms and methods of payment.
- Before comencing any work we will provide a firm quotation in writing or email form. This will not change.
- Based on that quotation you may decide to proceed in having the work done. In giving us your approval to proceed you also agree to our payment terms below.
- We will normally generate an invoice when a job has reached the testing phase. This allows time for payment to be made while the job is being completed.
- All work is to be paid for before it is dispatched or delivered.
- Please feel free to pay by direct bank transfer, cheque, credit card or debit card.
- Personal cheques are most welcome and can be forwarded to our P O Box address as shown at the top of your invoice.
- If you wish to pay by credit card or debit card please let us know and we'll send an invoice directly from our paypal account. You will then be able to pay by following the links online directly from the invoice email.
- Once your payment has been received we'll arrange for delivery or dispatch of the completed job.
- For more specific prices please select from the main menu on the left, or for an estimate please fill in the contact us form here.